Thursday, August 4, 2011

Argument 5.45 | Аргумент 5.45

I am so lucky to follow Argument 5.45 since their first shows, watching them evolve and becoming who they are now.
Their new album 'Atavism' is just mindbending and killing me. It hypnotyzes me, it lulls me to sleep, it puts me into nirvana and back. It's what happens when really talented people collaborate.
I'm definitely going to contribute some artwork cause their music inspires me so much.
Can't avoid mentioning that the name of the band comes from soviet 5.45 bullets and some tribute to Fugazi's album 'Argument'.
It's a some sort of reality check. Unfortunately in the world that we live right now, not a reasonable argument but guns have the final say.
'Bullets have become units of communication and with time passing by only caliber changes.'
It's a motif of some russian criminal tattoos as well. My fav is this one by my so beloved Nicolai Lilin.


Just check A5.45 new album. Give love!
Meanwhile, Basilisk is one of my favourites. My relaxing song.

No comments:

Post a Comment